Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 11: On the Road

This morning me and the girls went out to breakfast. Last night was fun so we aren't on the very top of our game.


We finally found a place to eat where I got a sandwich to go and headed to the bus station.

Unfortunately, on the way to the bus station I had a royal jerk of a cab driver who screwed me over by over charging me because we had to drive around construction. I let my guard down because he was so nice and he taught me lesson. I argued him down to 1/3 his asking price but I still overpaid. Thank you asshole taxi driver, thanks a bunch. I had to take the cab because I felt uncomfortable walking through San Jose with a backpack on. It just screams target but apparently you get screwed either way.

Anyway, so I fumed on my 4 hour bus ride all the way to quepos, near Manuel antonio park on the central pacific coast of costa rica. I fumed all the way past the miles and miles (or the kilometers and kilometers) of palm trees, all used for making Palm oil.


Fumed my way into my very nice hostel and into my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment