Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 13: More buses and more San Jose

So unfortunately I have to make a quick day trip back to San Jose. I will try to make the best of the situation, unload some stuff that I don't need at the hostel in San Jose, try to avoid cab drivers and maybe do some shopping. A long bus ride later I was back in San Jose, taking yet another walk. After running my errands I had some time to kill so I watched the children play and feed the birds and old folks hold hands at the Central Plaza in front of the Teatro Nacional.

Some kids were catching the birds and I had to get a picture.


I also bought some feather earrings from this old man making them out of wire and bird feathers on the side of Central Ave. He was also painting things on them, mostly blob-shaped lizards, which I politely refused for my own pair.

Back to Quepos on the bus and hoping for better times tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment