Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 2: More San Jose

Yeah, I'm having a terrible time.
Just terrible. Can't you tell?

So last night I went to these awesome nightclubs. One in San Pedro near the University that was literally four stories tall and there was giant beer tap things that they brought to the table and cuban cigars and plenty of machismo men and girls in tiny outfits. It got pretty wild. Then we headed off to Pueblo which is this little quaint town built in the Spanish style and it's full of all different bars and clubs each playing different kinds of music, electronic, reggaton, etc. Very cool.

I was hanging just a little today so I got a late start roaming the streets of San Jose once again. I returned to the cute neighborhood with the and this great cafe. Yum.

Then I finally made my way to the small but impressive Museo de Jade that is filled with Pre-columbian artifacts. There was a lot of Jade there but I was most impressed with the ceramic and stonework.




No comments:

Post a Comment